1. Can goats see in the dark?
Apparently. Although three years old, this answer from Yahoo Answers is convincing enough for me:
Can goats see in the dark?
i have mother goats and they have kids. there is a big raccoon that killed a turkey on my property. the kids are only 5 days old. do you think i should put a light in the goats barn or are they fine and able to see.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I have two pet goats and they see very well in the dark. They don't need the light…When I was concerned for my goats I slept outside with them or brought them in.
2. Do goats like broccoli?
3. Have any goats attended Ministry of Defence meetings without security clearance?
Not as far I can establish. However, they have been involved in some successful lobbying.
4. How many goats does it take to change a lightbulb?
I don't know. An internet trawl of lightbulb jokes provides no satisfactory answer.
5. How many goats are there in Zimbabwe?
6. How often are goats mentioned in the five books of Moses?
Quite a few times.
7. In what ways can goats contribute to the revival of the Greek economy?
It depends, inter alia, on whether Greece leaves the euro.
8. How many Bob Dylan songs mention goats?
At least two: Ballad in Plain D (The constant scapegoat, she was easily undone); and Endless Highway (When they get a scapegoat by the throat,)
9. What is a scapegoat anyway?
10. What is the Tea Party position on goats?
None agreed. However, there is this.
11. Are there any ways of illustrating the concept of moral hazard using goats?
Yes indeed. Here is one.
12. Are there any operas featuring goats?
Well, there's this.